Located nearby in Diamond Creek
Computer repair and support over the internet
Saving you having to dismantle your computer to bring to us or a computer store we can save you the hassle and repair your problems over the internet.
How does remote support work?
Remote Support is a term used in computers to describe a type of support that allows us to access your computer remotely to provide assistance, training, or repair an issue with the device.
Remote Support is great as it allows us to quickly access your PC or MAC and provide straight away support.
All that’s needed is to download the certain software we use which is AnyDesk and then you just provide the ID that shows on your screen after you install it and then we will be able to send a sign-in request for you to accept so we can login to your computer like we are sitting in front of it.
Benefits of Remote Support
What can be fixed?
- Software Issues
- Security, software & operating system updates
- Microsoft Office issues
- Setup / configuring backups
- Networking issues
- Email setup & issues
- Virus / Malware removal
- Printer & Scanner issues
- General maintenance
- Speeding up your computer
- Hardware diagnosis
- Software installations & repair
- Generally faster support & repairs
- Easy to setup
- Sessions are secured with encryption
- Flexible with your location
- Over 80% of problems can be fixed online
- Don’t need to take computer to shop and wait a few weeks to get it fixed
- Most remote support problems are solved within 1 hour