We provide computer repairs for PC, MAC & Laptops for people living in Kangaroo Ground
We can repair your computer, you can drop it in to us in Diamond Creek or we can assist via remote support Even if your in Kangaroo Ground.
- Virus, Malware & Junkware Removal
- Computer & Hardware Troubleshooting
- Software Troubleshooting
- Email Setup & Troubleshooting
- Network Troubleshooting & Fix
- PC & MAC Hardware Upgrades
- Laptop Repairs
- Laptop Screen Replacements
- Laptop Keyboard Replacements
- Laptop Battery Replacements
- Custom Computer Builds
Some other problems we can help with include:
- Computer not booting
- Slow Performance
- Loud noises coming from your computer
- Computer keeps freezing
- Blue Screens
- Computer Overheating
Do you live in Kangaroo Ground?
Kangaroo Ground is not too far away from where we are a located. As you pass through Wattle Glen, we are not that far from Wilson Road. We can service all residents of Kangaroo Ground even if you live by Pretty Hill Reserve, Andrew Ross Museum, Kangaroo Ground Pony Club and others.
Some of the most common things people need we can do, including:
- Upgrading your Windows 7/8/8.1 to the latest Windows 10 ( We can upgrade older versions including XP and Vista but will need to undergo a complete backup, format, and install)
- Upgrade your current PC’s hardware to newer and more up to date versions including Motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc
- We can troubleshoot your specific programs that are acting up and find a remedy to get it working properly again.
- Upgrade your current MACOSX Software to the most recent version that your MAC supports
- Upgrade your MAC’s hardware including RAM, Hard drive / SSD, etc
- Removal of Malware/Junkware & Viruses and cleanup damage. We can also provide our choice of Antivirus software.
- We can provide screen replacements, battery replacements and keyboard replacements for your laptops.
- Upgrade your computers old harddrive to the newer, faster, and more resilient SSD hard drives
- Clean up & speed up your PC/MAC so it runs more efficiently and without all the junk. We can also optimise storage space.
- We can setup and troubleshoot your emails as well as provide hosting for your emails including POP/IMAP & Exchange (through Office 365)
We repair Apple MAC (iMac & MacBook)
We can repair and provide support for Apple MAC computers including some of the following issues.
- Spinning Wheel
- Black Screen / White Screen
- Flashing Folder Icon
- Sound Issues
- Hardware Replacements
- Hard Drive Issues
- Performance Issues
Data Recovery: Have you lost some files or can’t access your hard drive?
Nothing is more upsetting than losing our files, especially our work, documents, photos, and videos.
But there is a chance to recover back that information which involves the use of special types of software this allows us to retrieve deleted and missing files.
We provide an option before having to go to a data recovery specialist. You can drop off to our home-based workshop in Diamond Creek.
We also build desktop computers for home and small business
Is your current computer on its way out or are you looking for a new computer to replace your existing one. We can design and build a PC to fit your requirements.
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Lili – Customer
Have been using him for the last couple of years. Honest, reliable and affordable!!
Rose Beale – Customer
Reliable, efficient and knowledgeable. High fives all around.
Steve Paul – Customer
Five Star Service.
Erik Pedersen – Customer
Pam – Customer
Jason Cheng – Customer
Graham – Customer
Lee – Customer
We have been providing computer repair and website services to Kangaroo Ground
We have been providing computer and website services to Kangaroo Ground since 2015, we provide drop off services as well as remote support.
Local Computer Business
We are in the Nillumbik region so we have decided to provide our services to all the Nillumbik suburbs
Fix problems over the internet
Instead of having to drop your computer off we can help you over the internet
Nearby in Diamond Creek
We work from a residential location in Diamond Creek. So we can keep you updated regularly