Computer Repairs Cottles Bridge
Do you live in Cottles Bridge and looking for someone to fix your computer? Be it a PC, MAC or Laptop, we can help!
You can drop off your computer to us in Diamond Creek at our home-based workshop or we can assist you with Remote Support.
We provide computer repairs for PC, MAC & Laptops
We can repair your computer, you can drop it in to us or we can assist via remote support. Even if your in Cottles Bridge.
- Virus/Malware Removal
- Computer & Hardware Troubleshooting
- Software Troubleshooting
- Email Setup & Troubleshooting
- Network Troubleshooting & Fix
- PC/MAC Hardware Upgrades
- Laptop Repairs
- Laptop Screen Replacements
- Laptop Keyboard Replacements
- Laptop Battery Replacements
- Custom Computer Builds
Some of the most common things people need we can do, including:
- Upgrading your Windows 7/8/8.1 to the latest Windows 10 ( We can upgrade older versions including XP and Vista but will need to undergo a complete backup, format and install)
- Upgrade your current PC’s hardware to newer and more up to date versions including Motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc
- We can troubleshoot your specific programs that are acting up and find a remedy to get it working properly again.
- Upgrade your current MACOSX Software to the most recent version that your MAC supports
- Upgrade your MAC’s hardware including RAM, Hard drive / SSD, etc
- Removal of Malware/Junkware & Viruses and cleanup damage. We can also provide our choice of Antivirus software.
- We can provide screen replacements, battery replacements and keyboard replacements for your laptops.
- Upgrade your computers old harddrive to the newer, faster and more resilient SSD hard drives
- Clean up & speed up your PC/MAC so it runs more efficiently and without all the junk. We can also optimise storage space.
- We can setup and troubleshoot your emails as well as provide hosting for your emails including POP/IMAP & Exchange (through Office 365)
Have you lost some files or can’t access your hard drive?
Nothing is more upsetting than losing our files, especially our work documents, photos and videos.
But there is a chance to recover back that information which involves the use of special types of software to retrieve deleted, missing files as well as access inaccessible hard drives.
We provide an option before having to go to a data recovery specialist. You can drop off to our home-based workshop in Diamond Creek.
We also build desktop computers
Is your current computer on its way out or are you looking for a new computer to replace your existing one. We can design and build a PC to fit your requirements.
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Leigh from Tattwa Networks has been a highly valued part of our business for many years, not only in computer repairs/updates but in the SEO and online marketing of our business.
Highly recommended! The Lock Guy Pty Ltd!
Rob Clarke – Manager at The Lock Guy
Leigh is awesome! Always manages to sort out my pc issues!
Have been using him for the last couple of years. Honest,
Rose Beale – Customer
Biggest of thanks to an awesome service.
Reliable, efficient and knowledgeable. High fives all around.
Steve Paul – Customer
Highly recommend. Well fantastic to find someone that is local and punctual, honest and efficient and can solve all your computer problems so easy…
Five Star Service.
Erik Pedersen – Customer
Leigh is incredible, very helpful, fast & great service
Kerri G – Customer
Incredibly helpful, knowledgable and communicative! Not only fixed my computer annoyance in a day but also explained to me what was wrong to begin with. Thank you Leigh!
Jason Cheng – Customer
We have been providing computer repair and website services to Cottles Bridge
We have been providing computer and website services to Cottles Bridge since 2015, we provide drop off services as well as remote support.
At the moment we aren’t doing onsite visits
No FIX, NO CHARGE
If we cant fix any of your problems we wont charge you anything for the attempted fixes
FIX problems over the internet
Instead of having to drop your computer off we can help you over the internet
We work from a residential location in Diamond Creek. So we don’t work from a busy shop-front